MJM Demonstrates Civic Duty
About Jennifer Haworth
Jennifer Haworth is a Director in the firm’s Litigation & Dispute Resolution team. Jennifer has a wide practice in all aspects of civil and commercial litigation both in Bermuda’s courts as well as in mediation and arbitration.
Jennifer Haworth’s full profile on mjm.bm.
Attorneys at MJM Limited are demonstrating their civic duty with several having been chosen to serve on Bermuda Government Boards in the recent appointments under the newly elected One Bermuda Alliance.
The Boards on which the attorneys now serve represent a broad sector of the community and governmental function. The relevant appointments are as follows:
- Bermuda Psychologists Registration Board (Honor Desmond-Tetlow)
- Charity Commissioners (Jennifer Haworth)
- Devonshire Parish Council (Kimberley Caines)
- Employment tribunal (Alan Dunch)
- Fire Services Advisory Board (Alan Dunch)
- Road Safety Council (Kimberley Caines)
- Treatment of Offenders Board (Jennifer Haworth)
MJM is proud of its continued commitment to civic duty and encourages its attorneys to serve the community whenever possible.